Encyclopedia of the Jewish Diaspora: Origins, Experiences, and Culture, Volum 2
ABC-CLIO, 2009 - 1320 pàgines
This three-volume work is a cornerstone resource on the evolution and dynamics of the Jewish Diaspora as it played out around the world--from its beginnings to the present.
* Over 400 entries and essays in three volumes, arranged by theme, country, and region
* Over 120 contributors, including the world's foremost Diaspora scholars, under the direction of an exceptionally distinguished editorial board
* Maps developed in consultation with Sir Martin Gilbert, a leading expert in Jewish studies cartography
* Both historic and contemporary images, depicting the people and places of the Diaspora around the world
* A thorough bibliography pointing the way to the finest print and online resources for further reading