« ÖncekiDevam »
R A M B L E R.
S. JOHNSON, LL. D.
Nullins addictus jurare in verba magistri,
A NEW EDITION, IN THREE VOLUMES.
PRINTED FOR J. RICHARDSON AND CO.; G. OFFOR; T. TEGG;
J. SHARPE AND SON; ROBINSON AND CO.; G. WALKER; J. EVANS AND SONS; R. DOBSON; J. JONES; AND J. JOHNSON : ALSO, J. CARFRAE, AND J. SUTHERLAND, EDINBURGH;
AND R. GRIFFIN AND CO. GLASGOW.
27. An Author's Treatment from six Patrons.
28. The various Arts of Self-Delusion.
29. The Folly of anticipating Misfortunes.
30. The Observance of Sunday recommended ; an Alle-
31. The Defence of a known Mistake highly culpable.
N. B. All the papers contained in this volume are