An Attempt to Make Risale-i Nur the Property of Humanity: Explanatory Works (Text Version)
Ediz Sözüer, 12 Eyl 2018 - 108 sayfa
Important Information and Presentation:
Our book is free. The whole book can be read in “Free Sample” section. It is not necessary to give your credit card information. You can download our book in word or pdf format from the following web addresses: goo.gl/hNIUou or yadi.sk/d/09r41tL9ecYUA You can download the text of our book and its visual/interactive versions from the folder of “Risale-i Nur Explanatory Works” in “English Books and Risale-i Nur Training Program Presentations” section in this address. Besides, you can view or download the files of all of our books, and videos, texts and PowerPoint presentations of our seminars altogether or one by one, from these storage spaces where all of our work on Risale-i Nur (Treatise of Light) are uploaded.
In Google Books and Google Play, it is not possible to open and view the links and videos just by clicking them. We suggest that you download the Pdf files from the address we provide before or from Google Books and read them.
Our Website for Journeys of Discovery Risale-i Nur (Treatise of Light) Training Program
Alternative Website: http://www.
Web address of our YouTube Video Channel:
An Attempt to Make Risale-i Nur the Property of Humanity: Explanatory Works
Intellectual infrastructure of Journeys of Discovery Risale-i Nur (Treatise of Light)Training Program, scientific approach and educational philosophy
We are inviting you to read this spectacular book where impressive research and analysis are made over "Risale-i Nur Explanatory Works", which outlines the intellectual framework upon which these explanatory works are based and which is written to introduce you the multi-dimensional services made in this area.
The main objective of "Risale-i Nur Exploratory Works" activities is the following:
"To Spread (the knowledge of) Risale-i Nur, which presents Islam in most rational way appropriate with the understanding of the Epoch, to all sections of the Society and to introduce works that can be understood by people from all levels of education, in a manner, which is enjoyable, easy and effective and to present comprehensively the Quranic truths in the books of Risale-i Nur to academicians and intellectual section of the society in an modern format."
In our book, where we provide serious answers to very important questions that we enumerate below, detailed studies are made about what can be done in order to make Risale-i Nur and the Quranic truths contained in it the property of the humanity; solutions are proposed; and concrete works which have been realized are presented.
The main titles of these works are as follows: Risale-i Nur Explanatory Text Books, Visually Supported and Descriptive Risale-i Nur Training Program and Visual/Interactive Books, Journeys of Discovery Video Channel, Academic Education Activities.
Below are some of the questions we ask and issues we discuss:
*Is there a need to explain Qur'an? Isn't Qur'an a self-sufficient book?
* Well, why do we need to explain Risale-i Nur? What kind of benefits could this give?
* As a Muslim, how restrained should our perspective be about Islamic books and scholars such as the Risale-i Nur, that explain and interpret the Qur’an?
* How and in what ways can we become part of a knowledge/science production culture that is free in thinking, based on intelligence/mind, which we should indeed have within the context of an Islamic experience of 1400 years?
* On what kind of understanding could Qur'an Civilization be constructed?
* How can the science philosophy of the Islamic civilization be rendered operational again?
* How could it be possible to evaluate, with an appropriate approach, a Risale-i Nur Student writing a text (about Risale-i Nur)?
* On what ground could the foundation of devout understanding be laid? How can we love an imaginary Bediuzzaman?
* What should be the attitude of a student of Qur'an and Risale-i Nur towards "generation of Islamic knowledge/science"?
* What are the advantageous and more productive aspects of written explanatory texts compared to verbal expressions/narrations?
* How could it be possible to really understand a scientific piece of work with high value and to make it the property of humankind?
* Is it acceptable to oppose anything new in the name of novelty/innovation?
We strongly suggest and present our work especially to regular readers of Risale-i Nur.
* Journeys of Discovery Risale-i Nur (Treatise of Light) Training Program, Based on Academic Work and Supported by Visuals
* Declaration on Copyright All Kinds of Free Usage, the Right to Print and Publish
* Declaration, Presentation and Promotion of Risale-i Nur and Making Sure that It is Read
* Why and How of Risale-i Nur Explanatory Works
* A Realistic and Alternative Model in Risale-i Nur Works, That Meets the Needs
*An Attempt to Make Risale-i Nur the Property of Humanity: Explanatory Works
* Our Responsibilities in the Service of Risale-i Nur
* Quran, Risale-i Nur and the Place of the Explanation of Risale-i Nur From the Perspective of Religious Sciences
* How shall the dream of Medresetüzzehra be realized?
* How Could It Be Possible To Teach Risale-i Nur As A Textbook?
* Applied Model of Medresetüzzehra
* Analysis of Methods for Introduction of Risale-i Nur and Its Integration into Education System
*The Analysis of Religion Lesson’s Text Book Which is Based on Risale-i Nur
*Could Loyalty to Islam and to the Science Ever Be Considered As Betrayal to Risale-i Nur?
*For A Positive Transformation in Education, Which Method Is Realistic and of Top Priority?
* A Style of Explanatory Lecturing For Risale-i Nur, Which is Not Either Exaggerated nor Understated
* Risale-i Nur, Civilization of Islam/Quran and Philosophy of Science
* How will the Civilization of Islam/Quran be built? What does the Dream of Medresetüzzehra Express?
* An Excuse and Explanation and an Important Informing
Your Journey Just Begins Now!
The Companies of Road for Your Personal Voyage
*Seminar Texts, Presentations and Videos
* Our Website for The Journeys of Discovery
*Our Books on Explanatory Notes for Risale-i Nur
(Texts and Visuals/Interactive)
* Sample Pages from Visuals/Interactive
*Our Video Channel for The Journeys of Discovery
* Suggested Websites
*The Opportunity to Read and Listen Risale-i Nur Round The Clock Wherever You Are
*Locations Where You Can Participate in Risale-i Nur Conversations and Classes
*Other Academic Training Activities